Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TA DAAAA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Was feeling lazy yet creative this weekend so I whipped up a vest from the pattern of my two-piece coat (shown above) that I made a few months ago.  Just left out the sleeves.  Easy peasy.
I have a..I guess a fabric fetish? well not so intense, but when I go out fabric shopping I just can't help but to spend my money on pretty fabrics.  So I have a huge tub of beautiful fabric that's just sitting in storage.  

So my project...

Design and create a summer collection aka. new summer wardrobe for myself with the unused fabric that I have.  
Hopefully I see this through..

| Vest is paired with The Row sheer black shirt, and I can mix and match with the top layer of my two-piece coat |

No comments:

Post a Comment