Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fallen in love all over again

Photobucket 



I feel like this move was so rushed that I didn't really give it much thought, I just packed up my things and left.
Even though I lived in NY in 2010, I knew what to expect, but it nevertheless freaked me out, just the thought of moving over indefinitely...

I arrived Saturday night, still so jet lagged and a bit sick, so I wouldn't say I was in the best frame of mind, but I have been doubting the move and missing home, family and friends and not really feeling that great.

But..

Today was my first day at work and had a chance to go the showroom where the clothes for the current collection were displayed beautifully.  And from that, I just fell in love with fashion all over again.  Being surrounded by beautifully hand crafted pieces that are constantly awe inspiring.
Only then did it really hit me, as to how lucky I am to be in my position, working for an amazing luxury brand and being surrounded and working alongside such talented people.


xx

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYY! miss you so much alreadyyyy! But super excited that youre back in loveeeeeee! :) ill fb you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete