Sunday, August 12, 2012

Brooklyn we go hard

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

|  My Brooklyn Apartment |

So at the start of the month I moved (yet again!) to another apartment.  But finally found a permanent place!  I'm living with a friend from work and his room mate.  They have a beautiful big apartment with a huge kitchen and living area, and high ceilings.  (A space that is just not possible in Manhattan unless I paid a ridiculous amount a month)  

It's in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, only two stops in from Manhattan on the L train and it takes me about 20 mins to get to work which isn't that bad at all.

I'm secretly falling in love with Brooklyn.  The last time I was living here I was purely a Manhattan girl.  But for the price, the space and the area, I feel like I'm getting the BEST deal. 
Brooklyn's more spaced out and less crazy, and all the great bars, cafe's are walking distance.  It kind of feels like a cool town.

The down side..mostly filled with hipsters..just sayin :)


Still missing everyone at home!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment