Monday, September 17, 2012

My week in pictures #5

Photobucket
| weekend at rockaway beach |

Photobucket
| rockaway taco |

Photobucket
| summer prints |

Photobucket
| rockaway fish tacos |

Photobucket


Photobucket

| being a tourist |

Photobucket
| The Thompson Hotel |

Photobucket


Photobucket

| La Esquina Underground Brasserie |



These past two weeks have been busy, especially the weekend before the show.  

I had a good friend from Melbourne who came at the WORST possible time!  So not only was I working over the weekend and long hours, I was also going out for drinks at night with her.  

But on the up side:
I got to spend time with her and stay at The Thompson LES from Friday through to Tuesday so it was great to come back to the hotel each night and feel pampered.   

Also had a friend come on Sunday
another on Monday 
AND another on Wednesday! 

Absolutely loving the constant flow of friends from home!

2 comments:

  1. Fish tacos better than the taco truck ones?? Wish i was one of the friends visiting!!! :( :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I'd say that they were both good. The ones over here are a bit more authentic though! There's always next year to visit, I'm not going anywhere :) x

    ReplyDelete