Friday, November 2, 2012

No Work

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Our office has been closed the whole week, along with many others.  There's still no power to lower manhattan.
Even though this week off may seem like a 'mini holiday', it really isn't.
I walk outside and only a handful of stores are open, the subway's are down in lower manhattan, there's a really weird vibe in the air.  Everyone's going stir crazy, myself included!
By all means, the storm could have been much worse.  But the damage has been pretty bad, especially involving the subways.  So many people in NYC, myself included, rely heavily on the trains to get around.
I'm going to walk over the bridge into manhattan today to check out the damage and to see how bad it is on the other side.  I'll be bringing my camera so I'll be posting up photos.


xx





| pics from romansbarbie. murraymitchelldesign |




No comments:

Post a Comment