Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nearly the weekend

 photo Snapshot2013-05-1212-02-09_zps58d0def6.jpg  photo tumblr_mmg88aFlw31ruqpfbo1_500_zps11de4121.jpg  photo tumblr_mm7lew7JaF1qdsqp6o1_500_zpsff0e3d6a.jpg  photo 20130427-190848_zps95d9b644.jpg 

| pics from theyallhateus. frenchvoguettes |


Being a bit slack with my blog of late and posting updates about life over here in NY.

Truth is I'm having way too much fun in this city to sit in front of my computer and type.  I've had no time or I've either not been in the mood and needing down time instead from a hectic week.

BUT.  Things to report:

Absolutely LOVING my job! Word's cannot describe how thankful I am to be in this position working for such a wonderful company and talented team!  It's such a joy to wake up and go to work and do what I love everyday.  Sounds so fake but it's so true!

Having some slight visa issues..my visa ends in just over 6 months..can't believe I've already been here for nearly a whole year! it's gone by too fast!  I'm not ready to leave quite yet.

I've had some Aussie visitors which has been so great!  Been able to do a couple more touristy things over here with them.  Nets game, Yankees game etc.

Just soaking it up living in this great city!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment