Friday, August 19, 2011

A FEAST FOR YOUR EYES Part 1.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Apologies for being so disgustingly slack with my blog...
  
I feel so bad that I've created a FEAST for your eyes of beautiful things.

Since work has started I've been on the go, non stop for the past 3 weeks.  I've been soaking up this great ocean of new and amazing information, everyone in the office is so lovely (I was worried that there would be some 'conflicting personalities' as this is no doubtedly the fashion industry, BUT in saying that everyone was welcoming and kind and helped me settle in no time!), I'm loving my job so much and never fail to pinch myself everyday as a reminder of how thankful I am to have this job and to not be working in retail anymore!
Now that I'm a little more settled into the flow of things, hopefully I'll start putting up more posts xx


1 comment:

  1. lovesssss it babbesssssss! was this your hw? super jealous! x

    ReplyDelete