Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend inspo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been thinking..and I think I've figured out the point/purpose of this blog.  I want to share and show people that are not necessarily in the fashion industry, things that they wouldn't usually come across.  What it's like in my world, I guess.  As a designer I'm constantly skimming through endless fashion blogs, magazines, various websites gaining ideas and inspiration from the most beautiful to the most interesting and outrageous - photograph, colour combination, outfit choice, deign detailing etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment