Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Portsea Polo

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I've never been to the races let alone the polo (just never wanted to go I guess), but when a friend says she has a free ticket...well..how could I say no?

It was actually a lot of fun getting dressed up and wearing my Maison Michel hat that I've never worn before (purchased in early 2011)..I just don't get a chance to wear my hat!  But this event was the perfect occasion.

To be honest I didn't get to see so much of the Polo match as I would've liked..I was too busy getting sneaked in to the Big Dog marquee (very bad!)  Although I eventually got found and kicked out but it was fun while it lasted.


| hat Maison Michel. dress Yeojin Bae. belt Witchery. shoes LILYA  |

My gorgeous friend Cath wears:

| dress Zimmermann. shoes Samvara. bag Vintage |

No comments:

Post a Comment