Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Sneakers

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Today I purchased 'The Sneakers'

The infamous Isabel Marant Beckett High Top Suede/Leather Sneakers.

The sneakers with the 3.5 inch concealed heel,

that have recently been circulating around the blogger world like a virus.

Yes.  I bought THOSE sneakers..


Even though they came out in Fall 2011 I never had the desire to purchase them.  A few months ago a friend bought them and wore them into work, and again, they looked super cool on her...but..no urge..wasn't willing to pay that much money for a pair of sneakers..

YET here I am..writing about how I am NOW willing to pay that much money for a pair of sneakers..technically heels..(just to make me feel better).

Just randomly last week I was looking at pictures and thought 'I love these, I have to get myself a pair'.  Just out of the blue really.  Searched all the online shops to see if I could get my hands on a black pair.  They were sold out everywhere, so I gave up.  It just wasn't meant to be..and they are pretty pricey..

Then randomly this morning I head onto ebay, and what do you know..size 37, brand new, from France, 'buy it now for $...'

I bought them.

It was meant to be.    ..?



No comments:

Post a Comment