Monday, February 20, 2012

Jack and Lazaro




Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I am in love with Jack and Lazaro also known as Proenza Schouler.

This collection was a HUGE standout for me going through a couple NY Fashion Week shows.

The detail, construction, fabric, technique, inspiration, thought process...I could go on and on.

They really put thought into the range, experimented and pushed the boundaries and explored different areas and techniques of garment construction.

This is what I love about fashion. 

 Not the commercial, fast fashion side, but where art meets fashion.  Where they merge and become something fantastic, inspiration, inspiring.

Where you can see the creative juices seep out of the designers and showcased on the runway.

I miss this.  I miss being inspired by beautiful and exciting things like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment