Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mid Week Inspo

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


So I worked the Yeojin Bae Sale on Saturday.  For those of you who went, I hope you got there early, as it was madness!

I interned with Yeojin back in 2009, and was more than happy to help out when she asked. 

Got a couple of amazing pieces!  I'm not a dress person, and I've never owned a whole heap, but I can now say I have a great small collection of gorgeous Yeojin Bae dresses.

Her dresses and designs in general are elegant, tailored and sexy, but never tacky.  Always flattering on a women's body in the best way possible, showing just the right amount of skin.

I would take photos to show, but not having them on a body, just doesn't do them justice.  And unfortunately I'm an ammature blogger with no professional photographer to snap me up everyday looking like perfection... and taking pictures of myself is just plain awkward...

I hope you enjoy the inspiration pictures though!! x


| pics form garancedore.  carolinesmode. fashionista. theyallhateus |

No comments:

Post a Comment