Monday, November 28, 2011

A Deniliquin Wedding

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I had SUCH a fun weekend up in Deniliquin NSW, which is about a 4 hr drive from Melbourne.
The bride and the bridal party all looked stunning.  The dresses held up and got so many compliments (I was stressing the day before that the dresses would somehow rip, or the bride would be walking down the aisle and the dress would just fall apart..yup. that's how I think!) 
But all in all it was such a fun day!..Although, it did rain a bit and by the end of the night the wedding dress had a muddy 6 inch hem, BUT the bride was happy and I was happy, and I was so glad that I was part of such a special day.

Just want to wish all the best to Mr & Mrs James and Georgie Knight. x



| Wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses made by myself |
| I'm wearing an Alexander McQueen for Target dress and Christian Louboutin heels |

No comments:

Post a Comment