Saturday, November 19, 2011

I NEVER LEFT

I honestly don't know how bloggers do it.  Well..I guess if it is their full time job and they're getting paid for it, understandable.
But recreational blogging is quite hard to maintain, in terms of having regular interesting posts, and having the TIME to do it.
I've just been so busy these past few weeks (which I love, would rather be constantly on the go than sitting around doing nothing), but I haven't even thought about blogging.  Apologies!!!!
Although I do have an extensive collection of amazing pictures/photos that I need to share.  So I haven't completely abandoned the blog!

So.

Top 5 'things'


Photobucket
1. Purchased a devine Alexander McQueen Swarovski Crystal double skull ring (which I will cherish for the rest of my life)






Photobucket

Inspired by Behati Prinsloo's cover i-D cover

Photobucket
2. Halloween is an American holiday but this year, us Aussies were embracing this holiday more than ever.  







3. I've discovered a fantastic new online shopping destination - THE OUTNET - The discount store to Net-a-porter.  I have no idea how I have not heard of this until now?!











4. Booked an amazing summer holiday at the Pool Resort Port Douglas - So excited! I haven't travelled anywhere else around Aus since I was 7, which doesn't even count as travelling seeing as I barely remember it.








5. WATCH - Tommy Ton in action - 'your feet hurt and you don't eat and you don't sleep, but what keeps you going is the love of fashion'

No comments:

Post a Comment