Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What to wear to a wedding...

Photobucket


So I've decided to attend the wedding this weekend (the one where I've made the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses...photos of the dresses will go up first thing Monday!)

But..I have a dilemma...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!

It's going to be a beautiful garden wedding, the weather's going to be warm.  I want to go a bit more conservative and formal than cocktail attire.  I'm also not a dress person..raiding my closet right now I have about 6 dresses total..

I did splurge on some devine Scanlan & Theodore heels for the wedding..the picture really does not do them justice. (my reasoning:  I don't have summer heels, and they're black, classic and will go with absolutely everything)
.. so I'm looking to borrow a dress from someone..hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment