Saturday, March 10, 2012

Apologies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Apologies for being so slack on my daily posts.

Working full time, attempting to have a social life is exhausting.

As much as I love seeing my friends and going out for a drink, I also love having me time to just take a break and relax.  And because I'm in front of the computer for the majority of my day at work, going onto my laptop at home and blogging..I feel like I need to give my eyes a break!

AND

I leave for my LA/NY trip in 3 weeks, so this month has been hectic, booking hotels, organizing where to go, what to do.  But I am SO excited!  Can't wait to be reunited with all the beautiful people I met and left in 2010!

AND

On top of all that, I'm forcing myself to start sewing and designing again.  


Yup story of my life atm.  But am doing my best to keep it up, and hopefully I'll get some of my designs up here!  Haven't done that in a while...

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment