Monday, March 26, 2012

The perfect winter boot

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


So I have this friend.  

This amazing friend.  

Who has the most amazing wardrobe. 

No. 

Phenomenal wardrobe that any woman in their right mind would do bad things to get their hands on some of her clothes! I'm talking Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Celine..and more! much, much more...

Anyway, back to the beautiful ACNE boots in the pictures above.

10 days until my LA/NY trip and I was thinking of buying a pair.  I knew that my friend had a pair so I asked what her thoughts were and she replied, "Do you want to borrow them?"

Long story short, I said yes, first day I wore them I asked if I could buy them off her and she said yes!

So theses beautiful, perfect and comfortable boots are mine and I couldn't be happier! xx





| shoes ACNE |

No comments:

Post a Comment