Monday, March 12, 2012

TRENDS

Photobucket Fashion can sometimes be so predictable.

Street style, trends, who has the latest pieces hot off the runway.

Part of my job is to research 'trends' and to keep up with the 'what's hot' and 'what's not'

To be honest.  I hate it.  Going on WGSN and Style.com (no offence to the websites themselves of course), but I detest having to see emerging trends, that will be used and abused until they fade and a new trend takes over.

Don't get me wrong, I think being part of the fashion industry, it's always good to be aware of what's going on in terms of changing styles, emerging silhouettes, new prints, cool colour combinations etc.

But sometimes, I get sick of going through blogs and street style shots and seeing the same thing.

Maybe it's the inner designer in me?





No comments:

Post a Comment