Sunday, June 26, 2011

Awkward outfit pose

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I always feel so awkward when it comes to taking photos of what I wear.  On other blogs, outfit posts are always so artistic/modelesque/they have their own personal camera man to follow them around during the day.  However, I get extremely embarrassed getting my picture taken.  I either pull a ridiculous face, laugh, have my face hidden or am looking in the other direction instead of pouting into the camera lens.
I admire people that have that natural photographic look..I don't think that's the word, maybe camera confidence... but I just can't take myself too seriously to pout and pose.  I much rather be the person behind the camera :)

| Hat Maison Michel | Singlet Alexander Wang | Shirt Marc by Marc Jacobs | Jeans Sass&Bide | Leather Jacket Vintage | Shoes Tony Bianco | Bag Vintage |

No comments:

Post a Comment