Monday, June 13, 2011

The Row Resort 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favourite picks from The Row Resort 2012 collection.
It's so strange to think that nearly one whole year ago I started my five month internship at their head office in New York. I wasn't even planning on staying that long, but I felt so comfortable within the company and was learning so much that I thought it would be beneficial to stay as long as I could.
I feel so proud seeing their Resort Collection and how much the company has developed and grown since I started. Within a year they've developed a handbag range, experimented with beading, embellishments and intricate handwork. They've also worked with different fabrics, skins and textures such as fox fur, python and perch skins, as well as focusing on classic tailored pieces.
I miss it so much, being surrounded and consumed in such a creative and inspirational environment and always being up and on the go in the sleepless city. Although being there, in the moment, I was honestly overwhelmed and didn't enjoy it as much as I should have..but as they say you can't have your cake and eat it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment