Sunday, June 5, 2011

WELCOME

Here it is... Welcome to my blog!!!!!

My initial thoughts before starting this were, 'What am I going to write about?, Who would want to read my blog?!, My life's not nearly enough that interesting! and I certainly do not have copious amounts of money to blog about new purchases/fashion must haves every day!'

But then I decided, why not?

I'd like to say it's due to my undying love to express my PASSION FOR FASHION!
But.. it's mostly out of sheer boredom, and the need to have something to focus on to not make myself go crazy with the excessive fails of job hunting!!!
Basically, this blog will act as a record or visual diary of my life. A fashion graduate. The struggles of job hunting to even get my big toe in the door let alone my foot, freaking out about my future and what I do to get to where I want to be.

So..Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment