Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Maison Michel

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yup. My life is officially complete. I can now die a happy fashion graduate.

But seriously. It was meant to be! A few days ago I was googling like crazy trying to find an online shop to purchase a Maison Michel creation. I was desperate for this hat.
It never occurred to me to just look up their stores and stockists on their website because I just assumed that being in Australia, who on earth would stock these beautifully crafted Parisian hats?!
Luckily I did, and found that there is in fact a little boutique called Christine tucked away on Flinders Lane in the City that stock their collection each season. Andddd what's even better is that the hat that I had my heart set on was ON SALE! Told you it was meant to be.

| Sweater Lisa Ho | Pants The Row | Boots Tony Bianco| Hat Maison Michel |

No comments:

Post a Comment